Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second best part of this pick is Logan woodside officially becomes the best third qb in the league.

the third best part of this pick is we can do a freaky wildcat with Malik, King Henry and Treylon.

the best part is we may have gotten the best player in the draft in the third round. You got to take swings like that and see what happens. May I only dare to dream he is at least 80% of Steve McNair.

Cannon arm? Elite legs?
Just watching highlights since I don't really watch college ball much. I'll agree that he looks like he has a big arm but from the stats posted, he isn't particularly accurate though.

I'm not really impressed by his legs. He doesn't look fast or very "shifty" either. The highlights of him running look more like poor defense than his abilities. Doesn't look like Vick or even Lamar Jackson type shifty/speedy QB...just kind of moved around and gets away from bad d sometimes. That's just my quick take from a highlight reel though.

Vince Young had a running ability.
Lamar jackson is constantly ragged because he has a running ability.

Mike Vick had no shortage of the same lack of post season success as THill.

These are some of the best recent QBs with “running ability”.

I’m really hoping he can pass, preferably without needing or even using said “running ability”.

there are literally coaches who specialize in teaching speed... like its their speciality & Jim Bob Cooter runs a QB camp where, guess what, they teach QBs to throw the bomb

The second best part of this pick is Logan woodside officially becomes the best third qb in the league.

the third best part of this pick is we can do a freaky wildcat with Malik, King Henry and Treylon.

the best part is we may have gotten the best player in the draft in the third round. You got to take swings like that and see what happens. May I only dare to dream he is at least 80% of Steve McNair.
I'm saving this for when you sober up :brow:

Vince Young had a running ability.
Lamar jackson is constantly ragged because he has a running ability.

Mike Vick had no shortage of the same lack of post season success as THill.

These are some of the best recent QBs with “running ability”.

I’m really hoping he can pass, preferably without needing or even using said “running ability”.
From what I've seen his running ability is no where near those guys you named. But he does seem to sling the ball. Now can he hit a WR?

you can teach throwing and running

there are coaches whose job it is to do exactly that

Bullshit.

You can teach technique. You can teach footwork. You can teach how to read a defense. You can teach accuracy.

You can't teach "make that guy miss, roll out, and either run it downfield with your crazy speed, or fling it 65 yards downfield.

Hes raw as hell, an needs a ton of work, but some of the highlights are jaw dropping Mahomes Allen level stuff.

there are literally coaches who specialize in teaching speed... like its their speciality & Jim Bob Cooter runs a QB camp where, guess what, they teach QBs to throw the bomb

They literally don’t teach what you think they are teaching. If you can teach what Mahomes or Rodgers does then why don’t they all do it? Because you can’t.

well then you are wrong as those skills are without a doubt taught

Point to ANYONE... a single guy... Who came into the league with a weak arm and "learned" a cannon. One.

Show me a guy who came in with a 4.7 40 and learned speed?

This is the dumbest take in this forums history, and that is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back