Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s also entertainment, it’s not like we win Super Bowls every ten years . Why are we hating on a late 3rd rounder ? Life’s a risk lol. this is awesome. I will actually watch every pre season game !

It’s also entertainment, it’s not like we win Super Bowls every ten years . Why are we hating on a late 3rd rounder ? Life’s a risk lol. this is awesome. I will actually watch every pre season game !

Yep. Preseason will be interesting as hell. If he's lighting it up out there, and later the offense struggles...

I still don't get the hype. He can't throw no good it appears to be like.

And admittedly knowing nothing about him... he has fat face. For a guy who's value is based on scrambling, he looks like he may have Jamarcus Russel/ Isaiah Wilson genes. No bueno.

I am 1000% just judging a book by it's cover. I know you're not supposed to that. I hope I'm super wrong. I too have fat face. Did he come in for an interview? If so, I hope JRob and Vrabel accurately judged his character and work ethic (unlike Panda). But... I'm putting it out there.

I think I'd prefer Corral and maybe not have to trade.

What did we trade?
you have fat face your post is meaningless. Sorry just the way it is

Because AJ browns 5 TDs last year really led the Titans to a 12-5 record. Oh yeah, Henry was out half the year too. Come on now...

Weakest Division ever last year. But it doesn't make Tanny any better than the average qb he is. We'll be lucky to be .500. No matter how much make-up we slap on it, the end results are mediocre, and nobody has any faith in the offense because of Tannehill.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I see is a raw talent of deep religious faith who has elements of Lamar Jackson’s running ability, Patrick Mahomes’ creativity and improvisation and Josh Allen’s ridiculous arm talent. It might take some time, but there is a LOT there to like.

Weakest Division ever last year. But it doesn't make Tanny any better than the average qb he is. We'll be lucky to be .500. No matter how much make-up we slap on it, the end results are mediocre, and nobody has any faith in the offense because of Tannehill.

Yeah, but the defense could be the best defense in football.

If Henry comes back to full strength, we'll be ok on offense.

Yeah, but the defense could be the best defense in football.

If Henry comes back to full strength, we'll be ok on offense.
Ya, the D should keep Tennessee competitive all year regardless of the offensive success. The Rams game specifically comes to mind, eventual SB winner shut down and the offense didn’t need to do much.

I like this pick my only concern is the silly Titans will over-protect the QB have him sit for two years with tablet in hand and not get any confidence to play in real games. They have done this with high pick QB's in the past and it has killed careers- let the young player play sure he'll make mistakes now and then but guess what so do veteran QB's if you look at successful young QB's in league they didn't sit 1-2 years they got game experience early on and as a result gained needed confidence. Really hope the titan brass and coaching staff puts some slack with this kid and do not micro-manage the playing time and positive/negative results he gets

I'd say I'm looking forward on watching some gadget plays but then I remember our offensive coordinator. Loving the absolute u turns analysts are putting on him after no 1 taking in rd 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back