Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willis had OTAs and full camp this year did he not? This wasn't covid season

Why is anyone making excuses for that garbage
would not have been here till june in all likleyhood cause cant/dont report till graduation and that is usually early june

and I am not making any excuses for mw7 just repeating what Dyson said

this is what needs to be done for me to consider the offseason a success.
1. Fire Downing and Oline coach. Bring in outside talent with a different philosophy.
2. Resign Davis and have Lewan take a pay cut or release him. (Oline should be, Lewan w/ 1st round draft pick as LT, Raydunz LG, Levin as Center, Davis RG, NPH RT.
We’d only have to spend one draft pick on o line.

this would be a start
Radunz most likely won't play next season. Late season ACL doesn't bode well for success next year. Might as well leave him out and get him back the next season

If Lamar Jackson is a free agent would anyone take a swing? I know he doesn't have many fans on this board, but him and henry could be a deadly duo. He has done a lot with a little in his career b

This roster is just not very good especially on offense one of the worst in the league, Free agent signings have been awful except for Autry, Early round draft picks that cant or wont play. Dupree has been a huge waste of money, and whatever the issue is our secondary sucks. But the offensive line and the OC and o line coach have to be worst in the league. A lot of work to do with new stadium coming

This roster is just not very good especially on offense one of the worst in the league, Free agent signings have been awful except for Autry, Early round draft picks that cant or wont play. Dupree has been a huge waste of money, and whatever the issue is our secondary sucks. But the offensive line and the OC and o line coach have to be worst in the league. A lot of work to do with new stadium coming
When is the new stadium opening? Wonder what the odds would be of us fielding a competitive team by that point.

If Lamar Jackson is a free agent would anyone take a swing? I know he doesn't have many fans on this board, but him and henry could be a deadly duo. He has done a lot with a little in his career b
Hard pass! A QB needs to be able to actually throw a football accurately. Lamar is limited by athleticism, which doesn’t age well with players like him. Think his juice has been squeezed already.

Hard pass! A QB needs to be able to actually throw a football accurately. Lamar is limited by athleticism, which doesn’t age well with players like him. Think his juice has been squeezed already.
I figured this would be the general consensus. I personally don't agree that ljax can't throw though. My main concern would be cost/health, not ability.

I do not see the point in replacing Tannehill with another expensive QB whose limitations are well documented.

I don't know how you look at this roster and not accept that a massive rebuild is inevitable.

A season mercilessly gutted by a magnificent seven game losing streak, oft-injured and overpriced vets all over this utterly juiceless and inexplosive roster, the worse offensive line and WR group I have ever seen from a non-tanking team, a downward spiraling, old, and suddenly injury-prone quarterback who has already proven not to be the answer, and an entire offensive identity about to be smacked with a crisis with Derrick Henry's 30-year-old wall imminent.

There is no saving this. Let it burn.

Slice the **** out of this roster, put yourself in a position to have a healthy cap situation beyond next season, use the draft to rebuild the offensive line and find more offensive weapons, and get ready for a brutal tanking year (would it really be worse than the **** we just went through this year?) with the hope that you get a Caleb Williams or Drake Maye out of it.

I expect our first round to be QB this year.

They may be willing to test Radunz as the replacement for Lewan, as he was finally doing great there until he got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back