Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A small local stage actor coming onto a football forum to complain that you're not watching and talking about his movie choices would be like me coming on here and complaining that you're not talking enough about bass guitars even though you listen to music.

A small local stage actor coming onto a football forum to complain that you're not watching and talking about his movie choices would be like me coming on here and complaining that you're not talking enough about bass guitars even though you listen to music.
That's what I was getting at with one of my recent posts. It's a public forum, a football forum at that. And we have the nerve to talk about insanely popular and successful movies? Shocking!

If goTitans isn't satisfying your film discussion needs there are plenty of other forums out there that probably will. Go join the Criterion forums or something if you want an uppity echo chamber.

It's just exhausting and I truly cannot believe this is still a thing. This thread is what it is. If you don't like it, just ignore it. Or at the very least don't whine and whine and whine about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guitars?

Who_Needs_Guitars_Anyway_abum_cover_by_Alice_DeeJay.jpg

:p

My favorite part is that I can swoop in here, say "bla bla I hate supes movies"
Not much more than a line in a post and the thread goes bonkers for 5 pages w people saying screw you - it interrupts the party..
Lol

Not much more than a line in a post and the thread goes bonkers for 5 pages w people saying screw you - it interrupts the party..
Lol
He can tag away. I'll never know cause the superhero club has been on my ignore list for a year as well as the tv show thread. I'm not surprised they will ruin this thread by covering up any other discussions with brilliant insites such as "did you see batmans bulge".

Have you guys seen that movie about the Kray twins? Seems like it would be the kind of thing you would like.

Lol
My favorite part is that grown ass men well into their 30's and 40's can't stop b*tching about a thread on the internet not being exactly what they want it to be.

While many are saying it's great, they're also overpraising Peele for making a horror movie with a relevant subtext because nearly the entire horror genre has relevant subtexts. Peele did great making and directing the film; it's a good horror film; it's topically relevant; however, he and the film are not groundbreaking.

Why does it have to be groundbreaking?

Though I'd say it is, as you likely can't find a comparable flick. Especially one done well.

I just don't get the whining about what's posted on a public forum in general. Whether it's superhero movies in the MOVIE thread, or Whatever Wars, or fantasy football talk in shoutbox. Jesus Christ. It's an internet forum. No one is forced to be here. I bet there's probably less superhero talk and band wars over at TitansReport.

Reported

I'm usually one of the first people in the theater so I can get my spot. It's gotten to the point of me playing a game to see if I can pick out which ******* is going piss me off. I've gotten good at it.
Well everything pisses you off so I bet if you concentrated on anyone for an hour and a half waiting for them to do something that makes you mad they will

Anybody planning on catching Ghost In The Shell?
The original anime film is stunningly beautiful, so I don't expect the live action to compare. It's also rather jargony, so the story requires a ridgedly alert attention span. I'm still hoping for a success in spite of all the whining about whitewashing.

The original anime film is stunningly beautiful, so I don't expect the live action to compare. It's also rather jargony, so the story requires a ridgedly alert attention span. I'm still hoping for a success in spite of all the whining about whitewashing.
Heard it comes shockingly close visually... music is better, so I've heard.

I wanna see it but I'm gonna wait for video. Too much other stuff that is out/coming out that's higher priority for me. Hope it's good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back