Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i watched the hangover, i laughed 1 time.

i guess after seeing the trailers and excepting it to be funny it ruined it for me.

now im going to watch drag me to hell.

I saw 'Cold Souls' with Paul Giamatti (the guy in Sideways) this weekend and thought it was great. Very witty, dark humor, the kind of movie I like...

anyone else see the taking of pelham 123 yet?

i saw it 2 days ago, i thought it was good, travolta was pretty solid throughout and denzel was also quite good
some things were a little predictable and the ending was a little cheesy but overall i enjoyed it and give it somewhere between a 7.5 and 8 out of 10

to note, i never saw the original

i watched the new Last House On The Left today. Awesome remake, better than the original. the scene in the woods will make you angry.

Wes Craven did a great job. 8.5/10

Knowing

Nicolas Cage in Alex Proyas directed film.

A good old fashioned classic sci-fi movie. Not a blockbuster that trailers tried to market it as but it's not meant to be.

7.5/10 :thumb::thumb:

Angels and Demons

If you haven't read the book you might enjoy it but it's nothing special.

If you've read the book,avoid this turd like the plague.The books story is far better than the DaVinci Code.Hollywood has however butchered that story and cut the heart out of it.

2/10

Mum and Dad: British abduction/torture flick. Not as disturbing as those Jack Ketchum flicks but nasty just the same. Those Brits and their Spotted Dick.

The Candy Snatchers: 70's abduction/torture flick (I'm seeing a pattern here). It was like a weird episode of CHiPS with lotsa nekkid TnA.. One scene where a character's boss is laughing insanely at the man's non-talking child was the most disturbing of the movie. We would know now that the child was autistic, but then such things were obviously a source of amusement.

Gran Torino.

what made this movie so special? it was a bitter old man playing a bitter old man, big deal. half of the movie had no purpose. the other half was incredible boring.

4/10

Gran Torino.

what made this movie so special? it was a bitter old man playing a bitter old man, big deal. half of the movie had no purpose. the other half was incredible boring.

4/10

I for one really liked Gran Torino.. Clint snapped off some of the greatest modern day jabs. Can't imagine how anyone would miss the purpose.. but then again there were no explosions or wall climbing wire-fu.

Knowing

Nicolas Cage in Alex Proyas directed film.

A good old fashioned classic sci-fi movie. Not a blockbuster that trailers tried to market it as but it's not meant to be.

7.5/10 :thumb::thumb:

i really liked the concept behind the secret code that they found in the girl's numbers, and it started off really good, but then just too much alien stuff towards the end for me, kind of like the most recent indiana jones

i give it a 6/10

I for one really liked Gran Torino.. Clint snapped off some of the greatest modern day jabs. Can't imagine how anyone would miss the purpose.. but then again there were no explosions or wall climbing wire-fu.

for real thats all people want these days. high budget special effect movies.

Gran Torino is a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back