Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine if someone did take Willis in the first?! That would have been one of the top all time QB busts.

I know it was the third round and can't expect a whole lot... But would have been better off drafting a good kicker than taking Willis.
Or a decent OL guy for pity’s sake. That was what I was screaming for.

Hindsight is 20/20. He could have gotten his name up there with Ryan Leaf maybe.

while I’d love to see any effort towards a real K, I can only imagine how pissed people would be spending a 3rd on one.
I’d rather have seen OL.

On a follow up point, scouting isn’t hindsight. They have way more info than the fan does. They have watched film, done interviews with a player and those around him. JRob missed again.

I feel like Malik could very well follow a Jalen Hurts development timeline. Hurts was dreadful in spot play his first year, was mediocre his second year, and is a star his third year with arguably the best O line and WR group in the league. Right now Malik is with the worst OL and WR groups in the league with the worst O coordinator in the league. He needs time to develop, but we all knew that.

we need to make a tannehill + x for derek carr trade work. cut lewan, dupree, and anyone else with a big contract and get an o lineman from somewhere and boom

we need to make a tannehill + x for derek carr trade work. cut lewan, dupree, and anyone else with a big contract and get an o lineman from somewhere and boom
Derek Carr is just a Tannehill with mascara

Carr got benched with a group of Adams, Waller and Jacobs...wtf would he do here?

Willis has looked really bad, but I would like to see what he did with a decent offensive coordinator OL and WRs that’s a lot to ask the new GM to accomplish in an off-season so I doubt much changes. Feel like they almost have to stick with Tanny another year after how bad Willis has looked, can’t expect new GM to find a qb along with the other gaping holes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Willis has looked really bad, but I would like to see what he did with a decent offensive coordinator OL and WRs that’s a lot to ask the new GM to accomplish in an off-season so I doubt much changes. Feel like they almost have to stick with Tanny another year after how bad Willis has looked, can’t expect new GM to find a qb along with the other gaping holes.
Have to go Tammy. Just have to next year. Work the OL, and worry bout Tammy year after. I’m cool with that. I don’t want to see a retool around Squirrel at all!

I think Carr is slightly better than Tanny that said we don't need anymore retreads at QB. Since folks cant stand watching there team lose(to tank) for a season, like we never had to watch a 2-3 win season before, what if we trade up in the draft? If we lose out we could be picking possibly at 9-11 spots in the draft. We move up and grab Young or Stroud.

I think Carr is slightly better than Tanny that said we don't need anymore retreads at QB. Since folks cant stand watching there team lose(to tank) for a season, like we never had to watch a 2-3 win season before, what if we trade up in the draft? If we lose out we could be picking possibly at 9-11 spots in the draft. We move up and grab Young or Stroud.
It would take too much to move up for what would be expected a top 3-4 pick. That wouldn’t allow for any of the other holes to get filled.
There’s still isn’t an OL for any new QB regardless how they get here.
And the 2-3 seasons of s**t titan football wasnt a tank, they just had that bad of a HC/GM that built a loser team. On top of that, it still didn’t pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back