Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This franchise is in no place to be turning away fans, I welcome anyone who takes an interest in the Titans.

Bandwagon fans are what they are, theyre easy to spot and easy to forget when theyre gone..
....And don't forget, only on GoTitans can you read:sarcasm: masterfully created :sarcasm:threads by the one and only man with 3.5 chins.

I welcome new fans --- but it's us fans who've been through hell and high water -- Gave every Sunday, and bled Titan blue -- no matter the outcome -- whom I respect the most and hold in the highest regard..

In fact, I could probably spend a week on a topic mentioning those kinds of fans and specifics in name --- and still not touch the surface.

Well, I'll be upfront. I'm actually a New Orleans Saints fan residing in Portland, Oregon.

Having family that has attended the University of Oregon, I've been following Marcus ever since his arrival and I'm a fan of the player and the program. And when he became a Titan. I became a fan of the Titans. So you will see me post in here not all the time but from time to time. So If that bothers some of you, my apologies. But this is what happens when you become a fan of a player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'll be upfront. I'm actually a New Orleans Saints fan residing in Portland, Oregon.

Having family that has attended the University of Oregon, I've been following Marcus ever since his arrival and I'm a fan of the player and the program. And when he became a Titan. I became a fan of the Titans. So you will see me post in here not all the time but from time to time. So If that bothers some of you, my apologies. But this is what happens when you become a fan of a player.
No problem brother...Welcome aboard. We will convert you completely to a two tone blue fan in due time..;)

Fu

F**k the Saints.

Welcome, you might have to forgive some of us, though. Many of us, especially in east Tennessee, ate leery of player fans, because for so many years around here, you rarely saw titans jerseys, but saw assloads of manning jerseys flaunted everwhere.

In other words, we really don't like that guy, he was our own personal demon after the divisions realigned for over a decade, and his fans made it even worse.

I hope Marcus can change that.

Welcome, you might have to forgive some of us, though. Many of us, especially in east Tennessee, ate leery of player fans, because for so many years around here, you rarely saw titans jerseys, but saw assloads of manning jerseys flaunted everwhere.

In other words, we really don't like that guy, he was our own personal demon after the divisions realigned for over a decade, and his fans made it even worse.

I hope Marcus can change that.

I know the Titans have been down for a few years. Fisher was a good coach. But even his success seemed sporadic. Good years in between poor. I have no idea how this organization is being run now. But I think they are headed in the right direction. Before Marcus arrived, I can't say I disliked or liked the team. Scratch that, I've never been fond of Bud Adams. I know he is no longer there...But ultimately The Titans were just kind of just there as an outsider. I know that you all are due for a certain amount of success and I'd like to see it happen. And now I having pulling interest. Marcus is a player that I would purchase the Sunday Ticket for just so I have access to every Titan game. He's made that kind of impression on me. I would love for him to go in there and turn things around for the team, organization and fan base and have huge amounts of success. I like him and I think in time the Titan fans will learn to like for many of the same reasons. I think you can catch a glimpse of it in some of the rookie camp highlights and in some of his pressers.

He's a winner.

hes a winner. again, those words shouldnt hold much weight around here.....[vy]....but i see many people buying it....again...

I feel they are two different players. Maybe not from a playing standpoint. But from intangible and overall makeup standpoint, I think they are.

I want to remember what this organization was willing to reject JUST to draft him. They feel good about him. Maybe dudes like you and the Deuce should as well.

I feel they are two different players. Maybe not from a playing standpoint. But from intangible standpoint, I think they are.

I want to remember what this organization was willing to reject JUST to draft him. They feel good about him. Maybe dudes like you and the Deuce should as well.
dont get me wrong, im positive mariotas much smarter than vy, much harder worker, but just the words in general "hes a winner" and statements about "how great and how hard he works" dont mean much to me, and i doubt they do to many titans fans, just cuz we heard it all before, in the last decade, and here we are with another top ten qb we hearing the same things. obviously being a winner isnt a bad thing, since i can see some idiots tryna twist my words and say i think we should only take qbs with losing records, but being a college winner doesnt mean you are a winner in the nfl.

i want mariota to be, but obviously i have my doubts. but he can prove me wrong.

and also what did we reject?

dont get me wrong, im positive mariotas much smarter than vy, much harder worker, but just the words in general "hes a winner" and statements about "how great and how hard he works" dont mean much to me, and i doubt they do to many titans fans, just cuz we heard it all before, in the last decade, and here we are with another top ten qb we hearing the same things. obviously being a winner isnt a bad thing, since i can see some idiots tryna twist my words and say i think we should only take qbs with losing records, but being a college winner doesnt mean you are a winner in the nfl.

i want mariota to be, but obviously i have my doubts. but he can prove me wrong.

and also what did we reject?

Well, since Chip Kelly is madly in love with him, I take the report as fact that the Eagles offered exactly what was reported.

The Titans rejected it to draft Marcus Mariota. They feel good about him. Keep in mind this regime was not here when either Jake Locker or Vince Young was drafted. At least allow them to show you the error before jumping.

I don't believe it is.

Well, since Chip Kelly is madly in love with him, I take the report as fact that the Eagles offered exactly what was reported.

The Titans rejected it to draft Marcus Mariota. They feel good about him. Keep in mind this regime was not here when either Jake Locker or Vince Young was drafted. At least allow them to show you the error before jumping.

I don't believe it is.
lol. of course you believe that trade was offered. no way. it was reported all they offered tampa was a first and next years first and a second or something. like tampa said that. not some twitter reporter. why would they offer waaaaay more for 2 than 1???

also you are right, the regime wasnt around then, and neither were you, so you wont understand.

lol. of course you believe that trade was offered. no way. it was reported all they offered tampa was a first and next years first and a second or something. like tampa said that. not some twitter reporter. why would they offer waaaaay more for 2 than 1???

How do you know the Tampa offer is fact as well? I guess why are you so willing to buy that offer that was reported and not the other?

How do you know the Tampa offer is fact as well? I guess why are you so willing to buy that offer that was reported and not the other?
because one report came from the tampa organization and the reports about the crazy trade were denied by the titans and eagles and only reported by the same people who reported a thousand wrong things that week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back