Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind this regime was not here when either Jake Locker or Vince Young was drafted.
Webster was VP of Player Personnel when Locker was drafted. He was front and center at the podium immediately after the pick. Somehow nothing sticks to that guy and he gets the opportunity to select another "franchise" QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Webster was VP of Player Personnel when Locker was drafted. He was front and center at the podium immediately after the pick. Somehow nothing sticks to that guy and gets the opportunity to select another "franchise" QB.

Well, Whisenhunt wasn't. And he has seen and coached a few good qb's in his day. I'd trust him.

Webster was VP of Player Personnel when Locker was drafted. He was front and center at the podium immediately after the pick. Somehow nothing sticks to that guy and gets the opportunity to select another "franchise" QB.
another one of the same ilk too..

now everyone will say "mariotas no locker, hes way better, he could never bust like jake" while it might be true, the same things were said about jake after vy. literally word for word.
"jakes no vy, hes hard working, hell never bust like vy"...yet the case could be made that he was just as big if not more of a bust

now everyone will say "mariotas no locker, hes way better, he could never bust like jake" while it might be true, the same things were said about jake after vy. literally word for word.
"jakes no vy, hes hard working, hell never bust like vy"...yet the case could be made that he was just as big if not more of a bust

I never liked Jake Locker (Even in college) I always felt he was overhyped. Don't feel the same about Marcus.

I never liked Jake Locker (Even in college) I always felt he was overhyped. Don't feel the same about Marcus.
obviously, youre a oregon fanboy. your opinion on mariota is like the opinion of an adoring younger brother whos older brother can do no wrong in his eyes.

at least you dont call him mario though. you got that going for you @SuperMariota

obviously, youre a oregon fanboy. your opinion on mariota is like the opinion of an adoring younger brother whos older brother can do no wrong in his eyes

You want to compare him to VY and Jake Locker. I say he is closer to Russell Wilson with better skills. If I'm wrong. Feel free to rub it in. I won't be going anywhere.

You want to compare him to VY and Jake Locker. I say he is closer to Russell Wilson with better skills. If I'm wrong. Feel free to rub it in. I won't be going anywhere.
since you are new here, ill clue you in on how i feel about wilson.

without lynch and a #1 d he is nothing.

it has been that way true, but I think RW/KW/MM are all in the same lifeboat now

Tally Ho!

Locker did not bust his body was not NFL ready and he knew it never would be.

same with MLB McCarthy

Well, you sulk in your negativity, I'll enjoy the greatness as it unfolds!
uuuhhhh

I got no issues with MM pick.

Would have went D heavy and rolled with #7 in 2015 myself. But Webster didnt call me and ask my advise.

I will be at the games watching so I defiantly want #8 to be everything you seem to know he will be

uuuhhhh

I got no issues with MM pick.

Would have went D heavy and rolled with #7 in 2015 myself. But Webster didnt call me and ask my advise.

I will be at the games watching so I defiantly want #8 to be everything you seem to know he will be

Super. Then you and I have no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back