Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people just can't handle that the Titans took a guard in the first smh

Refusing to play a LT at his natural position is about the dumbest thing I've seen. If we weren't running out the worst combination of LTs in the league, I would understand but giving him a shot. But we're literally getting the worst production from LT in the NFL. And Vrabes hasn't even considered trying him out once.

Refusing to play a LT at his natural position is about the dumbest thing I've seen. If we weren't running out the worst combination of LTs in the league, I would understand but giving him a shot. But we're literally getting the worst production from LT in the NFL. And Vrabes hasn't even considered trying him out once.

It's not his natural position, guard is his natural position

The Titans are being discussed on a well-listened to national radio broadcast, about how they should NOT have the 'right' to wear the Houston Oilers jerseys, because they 'left' the city of Houston.

This is why I have such a low opinion of 'sports journalists.'

The Titans are being discussed on a well-listened to national radio broadcast, about how they should NOT have the 'right' to wear the Houston Oilers jerseys, because they 'left' the city of Houston.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, they did briefly discuss the actual game earlier, and they concluded that Derrick Henry is simply 'washed up.' To their credit however, they did briefly mention that maybe it was time for a regime change at the coaching level in Tennessee.

The internet killed my generation card collection.. most valuable cards today are Score/Upper Deck. I have full sets from every card from 85 on up till 92. Nearly all from 83’. My Ryan collection is speechless… needing 68 and 70- along with Coke and cereal brands. It’s amazing and just for me. Has a chance in high school fir rookie, but $210 was too much then making $3.65 an hour. Better to spend on gas and ass back then. That Ryan rookie will be in possession before i die! It’s over $1800 now
you know... a graded slabbed one at that price as a foundation of the collection could be justified... also make an offer at below that... never know when someone willing to let something go for 30% off cause they need some cash

I was looking for more article. It just kind of stops after the writer’s opinion but he never uses any examples or even justification for the title.
Other than continuing to run Henry up the middle for minimum gain or a loss...it mentions Levis getting hurt which I assume he means we didn't adjust to max protect?

sooo... Ran drafted a G
Basically

Draft Overview
Skoronski spent his college years manning the quarterback’s blindside at tackle, but the body type and skill set are begging for a move to guard, where he can play his best football as a pro. He’s broad across his upper and lower body, but he has short arms. Skoronski plays with a deft blend of technique, feel and power as a run blocker and is capable of thriving in any run-blocking scheme. His lack of length can be a problem against stab-and-charge bull rushers and edge speed, but a move inside would mitigate those concerns. If Skoronski can get his protection anchor sorted out, he has the run-blocking talent to become an instant starter and a top-flight guard.

sooo... Ran drafted a G

Everyone knows he's a guard, some people though can't handle
Basically

Draft Overview
Skoronski spent his college years manning the quarterback’s blindside at tackle, but the body type and skill set are begging for a move to guard, where he can play his best football as a pro. He’s broad across his upper and lower body, but he has short arms. Skoronski plays with a deft blend of technique, feel and power as a run blocker and is capable of thriving in any run-blocking scheme. His lack of length can be a problem against stab-and-charge bull rushers and edge speed, but a move inside would mitigate those concerns. If Skoronski can get his protection anchor sorted out, he has the run-blocking talent to become an instant starter and a top-flight guard.

Some people have a hard time accepting that we took a guard in the first

The national media doesn’t have journalists anymore, zero. Only when you leave anything MSM do you find journalists. That’s not limited to sports.

but as if on cue from when I mentioned the lack of Titans in the media OR when they are discussed, it’s by idiots that clearly don’t know anything about them.
Every one of those media personalities that suggested the cows have any right to the oilers is a big enough F’ing idiot that they shouldn’t have a job.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, they did briefly discuss the actual game earlier, and they concluded that Derrick Henry is simply 'washed up.' To their credit however, they did briefly mention that maybe it was time for a regime change at the coaching level in Tennessee.
And more of the same.
They read a score box and think they have any idea what’s going on.
Anyone would be stupid to say Henry is washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back