Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t make a difference to the point of what Woodyard said. I’m not defending Pees and neither was Woodyard. I find it interesting that Vrable took power away from Pees in the championship game.

Agreed. I thought you were implying the defense sucked against KC because of Vrabel calling plays instead of Pees.

Terry McCormick coming out and saying that he heard the Titans were not happy with how Jackson handled his rehab. The question is, why did they wait until the 11th hour to cut him then? I don’t think his production is hard to replace, but again, the was a JR pick and I still say they need to reevaluate how they grade and evaluate prospects. We must improve in this area.
Wait, hang on. Are you linking our scouting with a guy letting the side down with Rehab in year 4? How is that even possible?

'Jimmy, sorry but you're fired. Nothing in your 2017 pre-draft notes suggested Adoree would handle rehab like a bi.tch in 2020. Your notes were insufficient. Cya'

Jrob is getting shaky. Lots of 1st round misses recently. We should have kept Logan Ryan, Conklin and Davis. Maybe Kelly.

Wouldnt have THill or Henry or Dupree or Autry.

You just can’t keep everyone. There is a salary cap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back