Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the cap hit this year will be minimal. Still have a ton of roster spots to fill. The long contract means we can spread signing bonus out over 5 years which is beautiful.

“pump the brakes”. “ I’ll wait until next next year year” were exact statements I made in prior posts regarding “judging” these moves. Look- I understand this is supposed to be an optimistic time for every team. We’re ALL undefeated right now. But I am NOT. going to drink the hype coolaid and gloss over the moves that take away the O weapons and get jacked on the hype about picking up a D player the Steelers didn’t make a priority to retain. Yes it’s part of the off season process for all teams. But I’m willing to wait until next year to judge the moves, until then all is opinion. And IMO Based off JRobs past record, I’m not certain we’ve taken a step forward. That’s all I’m saying.

What’s makes you think he wasn’t a priority? That’s just your opinion. Like I said .. Steelers are a declining in team in my opinion and had no money to begin with. But to act like they just didn’t care because Dupree is just some cast off is laughable. The fact that most teams including the all mighty Colts were after him says all you should need to know.

So if it’s a Titan player than gets released or not pursued it’s a JRob screw up, but when other teams do it it’s because they are cast off crap players?

I see now...

Might just be me but he was the one edge guy I was hoping we didn’t sign because I think his stats were inflated playing in Pitt opposite Watt. Really hope I’m wrong but wouldn’t be surprised if he was a bust of a signing.

Landry isn't chopper liver. And neither is Simmons/Autry.

Apparently they feel a healthy and mature combo of Fulton and Adoree can lock it down when paired with a decent pass rush

Both kind of had unorthodox years between Covid and injuries. Plus rookies basically go thrown to the fire.

Fulton was legit in college and played against guys who are doing well in the NFL. I think he’s got the tools just didn’t really have a chance to get in a groove.

Although after those 2 our DB’s are a bit concerning. Definitely need some quality depth there.

Both kind of had unorthodox years between Covid and injuries. Plus rookies basically go thrown to the fire.

Fulton was legit in college and played against guys who are doing well in the NFL. I think he’s got the tools just didn’t really have a chance to get in a groove.

Although after those 2 our DB’s are a bit concerning. Definitely need some quality depth there.

It's really hard to tell where we are at corner. Lack of pash rush didn't really help the eval last year.

It's really hard to tell where we are at corner. Lack of pash rush didn't really help the eval last year.

Well we’ve got a lot of young guys with limited exposure/experience but people have decency bias with Adoree. He was trending toward being one of the top corners in the game before his injury. Cant write him off just yet

Well we’ve got a lot of young guys with limited exposure/experience but people have decency bias with Adoree. He was trending toward being one of the top corners in the game before his injury. Cant write him off just yet
I'm not trying to hate or anything but I don't think adoree was ever trending towards being a top corner in the game. Trending towards being above average maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back