Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offense was unstoppable until we went to the Robiskie, run till it pops attack at the end of the first half. Tannehill probably attempted 1-2 passes between that time and the 4th quarter, when we got the ball back while being down 18.

And being an Oregon fan is relevant because you try to diminish Tannehill's efforts by using an oversimplified and inaccurate take.
If you read other post, I have been advocating resigning Tammy and would like to keep him here long term and build on what the team accomplished last season. My request:
Sign Henry and Tammy
Get some pass rushers
Improve at C and G
Get a good kicker

I get the leverage aspect of it using Brady if in fact that is true but that could easily backfire. A team like the Bucs who have the money and looking to upgrade the position could very well overpay for Tannehill. It happens every year where a team shells out tons of money for a QB coming off a hot year like RT.

Sharing the same agent as Jrob probably makes this situation easier. The communication is going to be open throughout the process and I’m sure Jrob will have a chance to counter whatever offer RT receives. I just hope Jrob and Vrabel have a solid plan “B” aka Brady because if he strikes out on both it’s not going to sit well with the fans.

The Titans aren’t stupid...this is a team that has a rare window to win now. They won’t let both THill and Brady (if he is even really in the mix) get away. Tanny’s mobility was one of the keys to our RPO and it was fun watching the pass game come alive.

Already tired of this topic and just want something done whatever that might be.

I agree.

BUT we lucked into the playoffs, and during the playoffs it was the Henry show. Our passing game was nowhere to be seen.
Absolutely, but why? Mainly because they didn’t have to pass...Henry was in the groove and they made no bones about it. Rest the defense, pound the rock. Don’t forget, Tannehill put up multiple 300+ yard games with great throws. Mary rarely did that....

Absolutely, but why? Mainly because they didn’t have to pass...Henry was in the groove and they made no bones about it. Rest the defense, pound the rock. Don’t forget, Tannehill put up multiple 300+ yard games with great throws. Mary rarely did that....
Considering the teams we were playing(Ravens, Pats) it was absolutely the right move to lean heavily on Henry until he was stopped. Wore the other team down, broke their spirits AND kept 2 great QBs off the field.

that being said, Titans will f*ck this up somehow.

Considering the teams we were playing(Ravens, Pats) it was absolutely the right move to lean heavily on Henry until he was stopped. Wore the other team down, broke their spirits AND kept 2 great QBs off the field.

that being said, Titans will f*ck this up somehow.
2 great QBs?
Are you suggesting Lamar jackson is a “great QB” and that we kept him off the field?

Both are wrong.

2 great QBs?
Are you suggesting Lamar jackson is a “great QB” and that we kept him off the field?

Both are wrong.
Lamar Jackson was the unanimous MVP and had one of the greatest seasons EVER as a QB. Do I think he’s a great QB? Too early to tell. Tom Brady is the GOAT

interpret that the way you want.

Lamar Jackson was the unanimous MVP and had one of the greatest seasons EVER as a QB. Do I think he’s a great QB? Too early to tell. Tom Brady is the GOAT

Super season. Fantasy owners probably loved him. No argument he was a huge part of the best regular season team in the league.

1200 rushing yards and losses in all the games he was forced to pass in say he’s probably not all that great.

Plus, 32:06 - 27:54 TOP in favor of Baltimore.

Here’s my opinion on it. Tannehill is worth about what Nick Foles got. $22 million a year. Foles had a good year with the Eagles and won a championship. Had some other good season and then some bad seasons. They are roughly the same player in my mind.

If Tannehill wanted $27 million and Brady wanted $33. I’d pay the extra $6 million for Brady and a shorter contract.

Yeah but we in no way kept him off the field lol Ravens ran 92 plays that game.

No idea where that nonsense of Tanne being a nobody without Henry came from.

It started during the playoffs. People got amnesia and forgot how bad our offense was and how average Henry was before Tannehill. The numbers don’t lie people. Look at Henry when MM was QB—average to above. With a couple of stinkers. Enter Tannehill. Never a bad game and average over 4 yds every game—with some huge games. Yes, the line did improve, but you can’t deny Tannehill was the biggest factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back