Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flacco did not start that year as the backup QB.
What difference does that make in the argument of “carrying your team”?

the point I was making anyway was that so what? (I’ll take time to look up later how much foles actually “carried the team”) but Flacco was lights out for one post season run yet still isn’t even considered all that good of a QB.
Foles is definitely like that. He had 1 good post season on a good team and 1 good regular season to his name. He’s not a good QB nor should ever have been paid to be a starter.

What difference does that make in the argument of “carrying your team”?

the point I was making anyway was that so what? (I’ll take time to look up later how much foles actually “carried the team”) but Flacco was lights out for one post season run yet still isn’t even considered all that good of a QB.
Foles is definitely like that. He had 1 good post season on a good team and 1 good regular season to his name. He’s not a good QB nor should ever have been paid to be a starter.

not true. Foles had a season in which he threw 27 TD’s to 2 INT’s so he’s had more than one good postseason.

not true. Foles had a season in which he threw 27 TD’s to 2 INT’s so he’s had more than one good postseason.
So you would say he had 1 good regular season (27/2) and 1 good post season (his SB)?
Re-read my post and see that we agree. foles is crap outside those 2 outliers.

Eagles were 9-7 that season. Foles started 5 games and went 4-1
SB year he started 6 games and went 5-1.

here’s him “carrying” the team:
Week 15 - 24/38 for 237 4/0.
Week 16 - 19/38 for 163 1/1.
Week 17 - 4/11 for 39 0/1.
Division- 23/30 for 246 0/0.
NFCCG- 26/33 for 352 3/0.
SB - 28/43 for 373 3/1.

3 pretty good games (2 in a row at a very key point) and 3 eh or worse games.
so ya, Flacco.

In 6 games he averaged 235 yards per game. A 3,760 yards 29 TD 8 INT season if averaged out.
Cool, but since he only played 6 games and exactly half were eh, it would be safe to say that for the pace to continue through 10 more games, he half to really take it up a notch in those 5 “good” games.

my point is he had 2 good games in a row. Many, many QBs have done this. Very few on that stage which is why it’s been so blown out of proportion and why people are so easily willing to overlook the rest of his resume when arguing he’s better than a backup.

Cool, but since he only played 6 games and exactly half were eh, it would be safe to say that for the pace to continue through 10 more games, he half to really take it up a notch in those 5 “good” games.

my point is he had 2 good games in a row. Many, many QBs have done this. Very few on that stage which is why it’s been so blown out of proportion and why people are so easily willing to overlook the rest of his resume when arguing he’s better than a backup.

Dude stop. Should we pull Tannehill stats his last 4 games to see how he carried the team? They both did!

if you’re giving credit to RT you gotta give credit to Foles.

Dude stop. Should we pull Tannehill stats his last 4 games to see how he carried the team? They both did!

if you’re giving credit to RT you gotta give credit to Foles.
Are we going to compare the 2 now?

even if you want to paint a picture that foles is somehow better than THill, that still wouldn’t relieve foles of being a bum. You’re just trying to paint a picture that THill is one too.

So that was a legit comment and I was correct in pointing out Foles is trash.
Why did you bring him into to this?

EDIT: bottom page 7 for those that want to follow along.

I never said Tannehill didn’t carry the team. Lol what are you talking about?

You are the only person who wouldn’t agree Nick Foles didn’t carry them to that Super Bowl. You must’ve not have watched their playoff run at all.

Are we going to compare the 2 now?

even if you want to paint a picture that foles is somehow better than THill, that still wouldn’t relieve foles of being a bum. You’re just trying to paint a picture that THill is one too.

What? Lol you must have me confused with someone else.

I never said Tannehill didn’t carry the team. Lol what are you talking about?

You are the only person who wouldn’t agree Nick Foles didn’t carry them to that Super Bowl. You must’ve not have watched their playoff run at all.
Probably the only one that overlooked Foles joining a team that ended 16-3 for the year.

yea, it was all foles after joining that crap 11-2 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back